JMC, a leading Site Planning, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture and Land Surveying firm in Westchester County, NY, is seeking the right candidates to join our growing Survey team. We are searching for an experienced Survey Crew Chief that has the right experience. This is a growth position for the right candidate.
Survey Crew Chief must be able to perform the following tasks:
• Complete the field survey work required to produce quality boundary surveys including ALTA/ACSM land title survey, topographic surveys and utility surveys.
• Lead a survey crew and operate survey instruments including GPS and robotic total station.
• Effectively manage projects.
• Perform records research at various municipal and county offices.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We provide excellent benefits, including 401k, health insurance and paid holidays.
• Minimum of an Associates College Degree required
• Self-motivated and an ability to think independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please submit résumé and cover letter via this link.
JMC is a firm of 50 dedicated professionals providing site planning, civil and traffic engineering, landscape architecture, land surveying, environmental permitting, land use entitlements and construction engineering services on public and private land development projects.