JMC, a leading Site Planning, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture and Land Surveying firm in Westchester County, NY, seeks a Laser Scanner Technician with the right experience. This position will require completing all aspects of scanning from field work to producing deliverables. This is a growth position for the right candidate.
Laser Scanner Technician must be able to perform the following tasks:
• Effectively operate laser scanner at project sites indoors and outdoors.
• Process point cloud data and convert to 3D models using Revit and other related software.
• Produce 3D and 2D deliverables.
• Effectively manage projects.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We provide excellent benefits, including 401k, health insurance and paid holidays.
• Minimum of an Associates College Degree required
• Self-motivated and an ability to think independently
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Please submit résumé and cover letter via this link.
JMC is a firm of 50 dedicated professionals providing site planning, civil and traffic engineering, landscape architecture, land surveying, environmental permitting, land use entitlements and construction engineering services on public and private land development projects.