JMC, a leading Site Planning, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture and Land Surveying firm in Westchester County, NY, seeks motivated Civil Engineers with 3 to 6 years of experience to join our team as an Civil Engineer.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Demonstrating proficiency in all design and drafting related software; AutoDesk Civil 3D, Vehicle Tracking, profiles, StormCAD, Drainage software and 2D Rendering software.
• Be responsible for multiple facets of project document preparation and delivery including; site layout plans, grading and drainage plans, utilities plans, sediment and erosion control plans, road profiles, utility profiles, technical calculations, cost estimates, traffic studies, stormwater reports, presentation graphics, applications, etc.
• Assist in the preparation efforts for technical meetings with review entities and public meetings.
Compensation Package Includes:
Compensation commensurate with experience. We provide excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off (PTO), 11 Paid Holidays, Employee Retirement Plan (funded by JMC), 401k Plan (funded by employee), Medical and Dependent Care FSA Plan, Vision Plan, Group Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance. A Dental Plan is offered that is paid for by the employee, if you elect to participate. Medical benefits are provided through United Health Care (Oxford).
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• EIT or P.E. registration a plus
• AutoDesk Civil 3D experience required
• Excellent writing, communication and analytical skills
Please submit résumé and cover letter via this link.
JMC is a prominent firm of over 50 professionals providing Site Planning, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture and Land Surveying on public and private land development projects throughout New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.