JMC, a leading Site Planning, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture and Land Surveying firm in Westchester County, NY, seeks motivated Civil Engineers with 1 to 3 years of experience to join our team as an Entry-level Civil Engineer.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Site Planning, Civil / Site Design and Preparation of Site Plans and Technical Reports.
• Grading and Drainage Design
• Utility Design, including public and private sewer and water systems
• Stormwater Management and SWPPP Preparation, including erosion control plans
• Traffic and Transportation Engineering
• Traffic Study Preparation
• GIS Mapping
Compensation commensurate with experience. We provide excellent benefits, including 401k, health insurance and paid holidays.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• EIT registration a plus
• AutoCAD experience desirable
• Excellent writing, communication and analytical skills
Please submit résumé and cover letter via this link.
JMC is a firm of 50 dedicated professionals providing site planning, civil and traffic engineering, landscape architecture, land surveying, environmental permitting, land use entitlements and construction engineering services on public and private land development projects.