JMC, a leading Site Planning, Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture and Land Surveying firm in Westchester County, NY, seeks motivated applicants with 1 to 10 years of experience to join our team as a Cad Technician / Designer.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Provide drafting / design services on projects, working under the direction of Project Managers and Engineers in accordance with company standards and procedures.
• Assist project teams with preparation of 3D models and laser scans / point cloud deliverables.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We provide excellent benefits, including 401k, health insurance and paid holidays.
• An Associate’s Degree in Civil Technology or related field
• Excellent written, communication and analytical skills are preferred
• Knowledge of AutoCAD based software required
• Knowledge of GIS software is a plus
Please submit résumé and cover letter via this link.
JMC is a firm of 50 dedicated professionals providing site planning, civil and traffic engineering, landscape architecture, land surveying, environmental permitting, land use entitlements and construction engineering services on public and private land development projects.